There is power in group purchases! As part of the Academy Advantage partnership, most participating companies agree to contribute a royalty fee to the Academy that is based on the purchases of Academy members in return for access to Academy members through our marketing efforts. You can feel good about your purchases from Academy Advantage partners knowing that each dollar spent is helping the Academy accomplish its mission!
Don't miss out on everything provided to you through the Academy Advantage program! This affinity program includes partnerships with "non-endemic" companies - those that are not medical device or pharmaceutical companies.
The Doctors Company
Medical Liability Insurance
The American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS) has partnered with The Doctors Company to provide Academy members and exclusive medical malpractice insurance program since 2003.
The Doctors Company is fiercely committed to defending, protecting, and rewarding the practice of good medicine. Backed by the financial strength of $4.3 billion in assets and a membership of 75,000 physicians nationwide, The Doctors Company offers AAO-HNS members a unique combination of coverage features, aggressive claims defense, unrivaled protection, and tangible economic benefits.
Benefits for eligible AAO-HNS Members:
- Program discount of 5 percent for qualified members with a favorable claims history
- An additional claims-free credit of up to 25 percent for eligible members
- Participation in the Tribute® Plan, an unrivaled financial benefit that rewards member loyalty and commitment to superior patient care
- Participation in The Doctors Company's multiyear dividend program
- The industry's most aggressive defense, with an ironclad consent-to-settle guarantee, where permitted by law
- Free tail coverage for qualified members
- Patient safety programs tailored to the needs of AAO-HNS members
- Automatic protection against privacy breach and Medicare reviews through CyberGuard® cyber liability protection and MediGuard® regulatory risk coverage
HEALTHeCAREERS Network (HeCN) and ENT Careers
Career Search/Employment and Recruitment
HEALTHeCAREERS is a network of hundreds of healthcare career sites that bring healthcare professionals and employers the only true "single-source" solution for recruitment and career searches in every specialty in healthcare. Healthcare professionals can find the largest selection of job opportunities while employers can target job seekers based on their specialty recruitment needs.
ENT Careers Offers AAO-HNS Members:
- Access to the largest collection of ENT postings, representing every sub-specialty and work setting from employers of all types and sizes
- Ability to post jobs to fill any position through ENT Careers, from office administrator to partner, across the HEALTHeCAREERS Network
- Access to healthcare news, career information, resources, and events
- Ability to sign up for job alerts—email notification of new postings that match your criteria
- Ability to post your resume confidentially so that employers can contact you "blindly"—you choose whether to respond, or not
- Access to personal customer care consultants to help you post and apply for jobs and maximize your opportunity for a successful search
- All resources are free for AAO-HNS members seeking jobs, and job posting rates are highly competitive, with volume discounts
Electronic Health Records
AllMeds provides Otolaryngology’s most widely-used Electronic Health Record and practice management solution. Over 15 years of unwavering focus on the unique needs of ENT physicians and their staff members has resulted in an EHR that delivers greater efficiencies, solid returns on investment and a loyal customer base.
- Designed by ENTs for ENTs
- Otolaryngology-unique functionality
- Physician-intuitive & highly-efficient
- Automated workflow & one-click documentation
- Fully-developed clinical content & template libraries
- Comprehensive & experienced EHR replacement teams
- The nation’s most successful EHR incentives performance
- The industry’s highest lifetime customer satisfaction rate
AllMeds Offers AAO-HNS Members:
- Significant savings to ENT physicians and their practices with discounts of up to 33% on the cost of EHR physician licenses.
Website Design, Marketing
Officite is a leading website and Internet marketing company for healthcare practices. Since 2002, Officite has partnered with more than 25 national and state associations to provide over 30,000 healthcare providers effective and efficient local Web marketing. Our websites and online marketing strategies are easy to launch and deliver results as evidence by our over 92% retention rate. Getting started is as simple as having a conversation with a Web Presence Advisor, who will work with your practice to determine your goals and discuss the solutions that will help you attain them. Once a strategy is in place, Officite will handle the rest.
- Website Design
- Mobile Websites
- Search Networking
- Reputation Tracker
- Brand Identity
- Online Patient Education with the AAO-HNS Patient Education Library
Academy Advantage Offer
- Special pricing—Academy members save up to 35% off regular pricing
- Access to the comprehensive AAO-HNS Patient Education Library
- Reliable, expert source for website development and maintenance
- High-quality, professional website designs customized for each member’s practice
- Enables members to attract new patients efficiently and cost effectively
Optum is a leading health-care technology company that provides data, technology, services, and consulting expertise. We have been publishing code books since 1984 and are committed to developing innovative solutions that streamline daily tasks to maximize efficiency and boost cash flow.
Optum Offers AAO-HNS Members:
- 20% off Coding Companion® for ENT/Allergy/Pulmonology
- 40% off ICD-9-CM Fast Finder for ENT
- 40% off ICD-9-CM Online Fast Finder for ENT
AAO-HNS provides the Academy Advantage program as a benefit to Academy members. However, AAO-HNS does not provide any express or implied warranty with regard to the products and services offered by the Academy Advantage program. All sales transactions are between the buyer and the seller and do not include the Academy or Foundation as parties to the transaction. AAO-HNS does not endorse participating vendor companies.