There is power in group purchases! As part of the Academy Advantage partnership, most participating companies agree to contribute a royalty fee to the Academy that is based on the purchases of Academy members in return for access to Academy members through our marketing efforts. You can feel good about your purchases from Academy Advantage partners knowing that each dollar spent is helping the Academy accomplish its mission!
Don't miss out on everything provided to you through the Academy Advantage program! This affinity program includes partnerships with "non-endemic" companies - those that are not medical device or pharmaceutical companies.
- The Doctors Company: Medical Liability Insurance
- HEALTHeCAREERS Network and ENT Careers: Career Search/Employment and Recruitment
- Officite: Website Design, Marketing
- Rendia : In-Office Patient Education
- Optum 360: Coding Resources
- Fuel Medical
- The American Institute of Balance
The Doctors Company
Medical Liability Insurance Program
Medical Liability Insurance Program
The American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS) has partnered with The Doctors Company to provide Academy members an exclusive medical malpractice insurance program since 2003. The Doctors Company has always been guided by a fundamental belief: that the practice of good medicine should be advanced, protected, and rewarded.
Backed by the financial strength of more than $4.5 billion in assets and a membership of 82,000 physicians nationwide, The Doctors Company offers AAO-HNS members expert guidance, resources, and coverage. That's malpractice insurance without the mal.
Benefits for Eligible AAO-HNS Members:
- Program discount of 5 percent for qualified members with a favorable claims history.
- Additional claims-free credit of up to 25 percent for eligible members.
- Participation in the Tribute® Plan, an unrivaled financial benefit that rewards member loyalty and commitment to superior patient care.
- Participation in The Doctors Company's multiyear dividend program.
- The industry's most aggressive claims defense—including an ironclad consent-to-settle guarantee, where permitted by law.
- Free trial coverage for qualified members.
- Patient safety programs tailored to the needs of AAO-HNS members.
- Automatic protection against privacy breach and Medicare reviews through CyberGuard® cyber liability protection and MediGuard® regulatory risk coverage.
Career Search/Employment and Recruitment
The American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery is pleased to offer ENT Careers, the premier resource for anyone interested in finding or promoting high-quality otolaryngology, head and neck surgery professional opportunities.
Here you will find a series of professional resources specifically designed to meet your career development and employment needs:
Otolaryngology Job Seekers:
ENT Careers is a valuable resource where you can search for professional openings in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery and post your CV/résumé for FREE. Otolaryngology job listings are submitted directly by hospitals, clinics or university-based settings and feature current employment opportunities within the food and nutrition profession. Use the tools on ENT Careers to:
- Job Search – search the largest collection of ENT openings by discipline, location, keywords and other filters
- Career Advancement Resources – Read and search for articles on a variety of topics such as how to ace an interview, myths of job references and more
- Free eNewsletters – Register to sign-up for your choice of monthly email newsletters on a variety of healthcare topics
- Job Alerts – Register to define your job criteria and automatically receive notifications when a new ENT job is posted that meets your specifications
ENT Careers is part of Health eCareers, the largest healthcare career network for the professional and clinical workforce. Use this valuable recruitment source to hire high-quality ENTs. By easily posting your jobs directly to ENT Careers, you can gain access to a large source of quality candidates for a minimal cost. Features include:
- Qualified ENT Candidates – Access to a nationwide market of qualified candidates
- Résumé Alert – An automated résumé alert feature that delivers email notices when potential candidates that have posted a résumé
- Customer Service – work with a specialized account representative as well as a customer service representative to ensure your posting is noticed
- Discounts – Volume-pricing discounts are available to assist with all of your recruitment needs
Already registered? Log in here to manage your account and your postings.
New to ENT Careers? Register here to get started.
Website Design, Marketing
Officite is the leader in providing websites and internet marketing for healthcare practices. We've partnered with over 35 national and state associations, and have helped over 30,000 healthcare providers develop powerful online marketing since 2002. Our websites are easy, effective, and they get results. Get started by speaking to your Web Presence Advisor, who will work with your practice to find the solutions that are right for you. Growing your practice is simple. Talk to your Web Presence Advisor to get started, and let us handle the rest.
- Personalized Website Design
- Mobile and Responsive Websites
- Customized Search Engine Optimization
- Online Reputation Tracking
- Branding Services
- Online Patient Education with the AAO-HNS Patient Education Library
Academy Advantage Offer
- Special pricing—Academy members save up to 35%
- Access to the comprehensive AAO-HNS Patient Education Library
- Attract new patients efficiently and cost effectively
In-Office Patient Education
In 1999, Dr. Steven Sopher started Rendia to develop an alternative to the plastic models used in so many doctors’ offices to educate patients. He envisioned something better, something that could help health care providers communicate about complex medical topics and would also give patients access to timely, relevant information outside the doctor’s office.
Rendia's flagship product, Echo, is a cloud-based patient education platform that uses beautiful visuals, 3D animation, and clear language to illustrate and explain complex medical conditions and procedures. Statistics show that half of patients leave their doctors’ appointments not understanding what they were told, and that 83% of learning occurs visually. We believe visual patient education is the key to better doctor-patient communication, patient engagement, and improved outcomes.
Because Echo uses cloud technology, it is flexible enough to work on a variety of devices — from smartphones to tablets, PCs, and Macs. Updates occur on all devices automatically through the Internet, and Echo’s sharing capabilities (including email and social media), as well as customization flexibility, offer enhanced levels of patient engagement for practices. Echo can also be branded, providing medical practices with marketing advantages in a competitive health care environment. For more information about Rendia and Echo, visit https://get.rendia.com/otolaryngology.
Medical Coding Resources
Optum360 is a leading health-care technology company that provides data, technology, services, and consulting expertise. We have been publishing code books since 1984 and are committed to developing innovative solutions that streamline daily tasks to maximize efficiency and boost cash flow.
Optum360 Offers AAO-HNS Members:
- 20% off Coding Companion® for ENT/Allergy/Pulmonology
- 40% off ICD-10-CM Fast Finder® for ENT/Allergy/Pulmonology
Custom Business Solutions for Practices
Fuel Medical Group creates and implements custom business solutions for patient focused, growth minded medical practices with the goal of improving every patient’s experience and achieving every clinic’s potential. Fuel Medical works with a diverse group of specialists including ENTs, otologists, audiology private practices, and universities to develop custom tools and actionable solutions designed to streamline and improve the efficiency of each practice’s performance while improving patient outcomes.
Fuel Medical will provide the following benefits and discounts:
- 30% off Implementation fees for our Allergy EDGE software
- 75% off monthly fees for our Allergy EDGE software
- Significant savings on hearing aids
- Practice Management Resources
- Marketing Planning Services
- Strategic Planning
- Demographic Information and Analysis
- Patient Satisfaction and Outcome Reporting
- Hearing Aids and Audiology Supplies
- Audiology Diagnostic Equipment
- Audiology EDGE Practice Management Software
- Antigens and Allergy Supplies
- Allergy EDGE Practice Management Software
- Patient Financing Services
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF BALANCE
Practice Development and Management
The American Institute of Balance provides the global healthcare community with the most current and scientifically robust clinical protocols in vestibular sciences through its certification workshops, online education, and practice development products.
The American Institute of Balance Offers a Partner in Balance™ program to help ENT physicians add or expand their vestibular services. The AIB Partners in Balance is a global network of AIB trained and certified physicians, audiologists, and physical and occupational therapists.
The American Institute of Balance offers AAO-HNS Members
- 15 percent discount on all workshops
- 15 percent discount on customized training through the Build Your Own Curriculum program
- Exclusive savings of five to 20 percent on equipment purchases through AIB’s Partners in Balance program
Phone: 1-727-398-5728 Ext 206
AAO-HNS provides the Academy Advantage program as a benefit to Academy members. However, AAO-HNS does not provide any express or implied warranty with regard to the products and services offered by the Academy Advantage program. All sales transactions are between the buyer and the seller and do not include the Academy or Foundation as parties to the transaction. AAO-HNS does not endorse participating vendor companies.