Home Study Course
2019-20 Home Study Course Coming Soon!
2019-2020 Home Study Course registration will open May 21st.
For any inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Foundation’s most popular education product.
- Home Study Course (HSC) is a compendium of relevant and timely scientific journal articles for residents and practicing physicians spanning across all eight specialty areas in a practical four-section format.
- It is the most affordable way to earn up to 40 CME credits per section based on a minimum passing score of 70% for each self-assessment exam.
- Practicing physicians also have the option of a single-yearly exam submission deadline with no late fees which replaces the individual exam section deadlines.
- Enhanced features include online exam submissions (print and online packet subscribers), immediate access to exam scores and course completion transcripts.
2019-20 Home Study Course Prices
2019-20 Home Study Course Section Titles and Availability Dates
September 2019 - Section 1 Congenital and Pediatric Problems; suggested exam deadline: October 07, 2019
November 2019 - Section 2 Practice Management; suggested exam deadline: January 3, 2020
February 2020 - Section 3 Trauma and Critical Care Medicine; suggested exam deadline: March 9, 2020
April 2020 - Section 4 Plastic and Reconstructive Problems; suggested exam deadline: June 8, 2020
Closing course deadline: August 4, 2020
2018-19 HSC registration is closed
Sections 5-8 exam and evaluation submission deadline is August 6, 2019. All section exams and evaluations must be submitted by this date for credits to appear on transcripts.
2019-20 Home Study Course+ (HSC+)
Attention Resident Members and Residency Program Directors!
The 2019-20 Home Study Course+ now includes:
- NEW! 400+ webcasts from the 2017 Annual Meeting
- NEW! AcademyQ Knowledge Assessment (2019 Set, released February 2019) - mobile-app based learning with 400+ new otolaryngology-head and neck surgery study questions to test recall, interpretation, and problem-solving skills
- Home Study Course, a compendium of select scientific journal articles across all eight specialty areas in a convenient four-section format
- AcademyU® with 150+ online education activities
The fee for Resident Members for HSC+ is $375. The total value of this package is $1,075 with all four products. This special HSC+ package is available only to Resident Members. Access to the 2018 Annual Meeting Webcasts, AcademyU and AcademyQ: 2019 set is from September 4, 2019 through August 30, 2020.
Residency training program directors will receive resident registration materials via email.
For questions or more information, contact Linda Lee, Senior Manager, Global Education at email@example.com.
For more information, please contact us at HSC@entnet.org